Most frequent questions and answers
- 1st responder discount offered for nightly (not weekly/extended stay)
- Military Veteran discount offered for all (nightly/weekly/extended stay)
- The Old El Camino RV Resort offers a 10% discount to active and retired military personnel, active police, fire, EMT and Nurses. Use Promo Code SALUTE to make your reservation. Discount must be done at time of reservation. Personnel must be present at time of check-in.
PLEASE BRING YOR MILITARY ID AT THE TIME OF CHECK-IN.
Check-in for cabins and RV sites is at 3:00 pm daily. Check-out for cabins and RV sites is at 11:00am daily. Early Check-in and Check-out ( subject to availability) is available for $ 25. Please contact the office if you will be arriving early or departing late.
- Sun-Thurs 9a-9p, Fri & Sat 9a-10p, please wear your wristbands while using the pool. If you need to purchase extra wristbands you can do this at the office. Extra wristbands limited to 2 additional guests per site.
- No children after 8pm
For any vehicles parking in the overflow parking overnight, you must have a vehicle parking pass hanging from the rearview mirror, you can get these from the main office. Please be prepared to provide your license plate numbers.
- All Concrete Roads and Pads
- Level Campsites
- Brand New Spacious Slips
- Resort Style Hospitality Complex
- VIP Bath Facilities
- Cleanest bathrooms
- Large Pavilion (two-way fireplace) with Outdoor Fireplace
- Resort Pool and Hot Tub
- DIY & Full-Service Laundry ( Coming Soon )
- Workout Facility
- Outdoor Fireplace and Fire Pits
- 30/50-AMP Pedestals
- Kid and Dog Friendly
- Live Music
- Food Trucks
- Movie Nights
- Campground Games
- Great Water Pressure
- Lounge Chairs at Pool
- Premium Large RV Sites
- Dog Park
- Dog Wash Station
- Pull Through and Back-in Sites
- Picnic Tables
- Camp Store
- Wide Roads
- Great Staff
- Quite Hours
- Offsite Excursions
The Old El Camino hosts live music on our Club 21 Stage. Be sure and check out our event calendar for upcoming shows and events.
From Skydiving and Rally Racing to swimming holes and river tubing, The Old El Camino is surrounded with excursions to keep the blood flowing and the excitement rolling. Check out our Things to Do page for more information
The Old El Camino The Great Bowl and Smoke Shack Food Truck opened Friday from 4-10pm and on Saturday and Sunday from 2-10 pm. More food trucks coming soon. The general store offers a number of snacks and beverages. The Bon Ton market, a full-service meat market is across the street offering prime cuts, vegetables and a nice selection of basic ingredients and ready to eat foods. Finally, there are a variety of Food and Drink options just minutes from The Old El Camino
The Old El Camino offers nightly/weekly stays and Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the park
There are last minute items such as sunscreen, bug spray, toiletries, personal hygiene, laundry essentials, towels, flip flops and more available for purchase in the office. There are also a number of snacks, beverages and souvenirs. Who wouldn’t want a souvenir of The Old El Camino?
The 10 Year Rule is a policy held by many RV parks and RV Resorts. The rule basically states that RVs over 10 years old are not allowed on property. While The Old El Camino RV Resort strives to maintain a top-notch environment for our guests, we also love Vintage and well-maintained RVs of every age. We ask that potential guests with RVs older than 10 years contact our office prior to reservation. We are very flexible especially with short term guests. While we may ask for a photo or two of your rig, please know that our goal is to offer the highest quality experience to our current and future guests.